Nic is a software developer at Akamai building high-performance websites, apps and open-source tools.
Co-Chair of W3C Web Performance Working Group.
Founder of Wolverine Digital, LLC.
- Beaconing in Practice: An Update on Reliability and the Pending Beacon API
- Modern Metrics
- JS Self-Profiling API In Practice
- Beaconing In Practice
- Cumulative Layout Shift in the Real World
- Cumulative Layout Shift in Practice
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself: Auditing and Improving the Performance of Boomerang
- Boomerang Performance Update
- When Third Parties Stop Being Polite… and Start Getting Real
- ResourceTiming Visibility: Third-Party Scripts, Ads and Page Weight
- An Audit of Boomerang’s Performance
- Reliably Measuring Responsiveness in the Wild
- Measuring Real User Performance in the Browser
- AMP: Does it Really Make Your Site Faster?
- Measuring Continuity
- Particle Photon/Electron Remote Temperature and Humidity Logger
- Compressing UserTiming
- Forensic Tools for In-Depth Performance Investigations
- Measuring the Performance of Single Page Applications
- UserTiming in Practice
- ResourceTiming in Practice
- NavigationTiming in Practice
- Measuring the Performance of Your Web Apps