Nic is a software developer at Akamai building high-performance websites, apps and open-source tools.
Co-Chair of W3C Web Performance Working Group.
Founder of Wolverine Digital, LLC.
- JS Self-Profiling API In Practice
- Beaconing In Practice
- Cumulative Layout Shift in the Real World
- Cumulative Layout Shift in Practice
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself: Auditing and Improving the Performance of Boomerang
- Boomerang Performance Update
- When Third Parties Stop Being Polite… and Start Getting Real
- ResourceTiming Visibility: Third-Party Scripts, Ads and Page Weight