AMP: Does it Really Make Your Site Faster?
October 11th, 2016
Nigel Heron and I gave a talk about Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) at Velocity New York 2016. We have slides available on Slideshare:
In this talk, we dig into AMP to determine whether or not it gives your visitors a better page load experience. We cover:
- What is AMP?
- Why should AMP pages be faster?
- How do we measure the real user experience for AMP pages?
- A demo of how to use AMP analytics
- Real-world performance data from AMP visitors
- Real-world engagement / conversion data from AMP visitors
The talk is also available on YouTube.